Your party would be the talk of the year.
Balloons hanging upside down.
You KNOW you want to try this.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Do you ever feel like you just need a change? Like you are stuck in a rut? Well, for me it’s my hair. I know there are bigger problems to worry about. Believe me. I get that. But, sometimes a girl just needs a change.
Here is what I am thinking…..
Do you get that urge to just switch it up?
image 1 From plumo.com
image 2 From updosformediumlengthhair.org
image 3 weheartit.com
image 4 vainandvapid.blogspot.com
I really haven’t been getting out of the house lately. Except for things that I really do not want to be doing. Even though I am spending my days doing things that are out of the routine, I managed to not miss the beauty of my surroundings.
Sometimes we miss what is right in front of our eyes.
I am beyond humbled to learn that my fabulously cool new blogger friend Bethany over at project white space nominated thehouseoftrue for a blogger award! No, seriously, I am shocked!
Even though Bethany and I have never met, I feel like we know each other. I love her comments that she writes. They make me laugh and truly brighten up my day. Her blog is the diggity bomb! She writes all about her triumphs, her challenges that make her stronger, and her fur babies are adorable. Her words are inspiring and as you read them you can totally feel that she just “gets it.” You should check her out!
So basically the Liebster Award is given to bloggers from bloggerswho are an inspiration and are getting known out there in the blog-o-sphere. Liebster is a German word meaning ” beloved, dearest or favorite.” How cool is that!
Now upward and onward, it is time to pass the torch to 5 bloggers who deserve a shout out!
1. Life is an Exquisite Journey. I love love this blog. Michelle’s bohemian vibe is so beautiful and inspiring.
2. My Baby Buddy. This blog is so informational. From the safest baby products, creative gift ideas and nutritional food…it is all about the little ones in our lives.
3. Studio Brow. If you want to read about style, movies, and beauty…here is your blog. The products reviewed are right on as well.
4. The Haute Couture Lover. The fashion is artwork. Beautiful.
5. Accidental Brilliance. This blog is a daily read for me. Audra really gives me some food for thought.
Ok! Go check these talented bloggers out!